1895 House

Darimont House Edited


This original log cabin was built in approximately 1903, but the exact date has not yet been determined. It was relocated to the museum grounds in 2010 and in 2011 a new cedar shingle roof was put on. 

 

Interesting to note: The style of the dovetail log corners comes from the area in eastern Europe by Lithuania.

      

info@pioneermuseum.ca  © The Pioneer Museum