1915 House

Armbruster House Square

This house was built in 1914 for Jacob Armbruster, and was located south of the tracks on 48th street, east of the site of the Armbruster Lumber Company. The house was originally occupied by Jacob’s sister, Mrs. Elizabeth Goertz. It was occupied right into the late 1990s. The Town of Stony Plain donated the house to the museum in 2001. The main floor has been displayed to represent 1915 and the layout is close to what the original family had decorated.

Armbruster Interior 2Armbruster Interior



info@pioneermuseum.ca  © The Pioneer Museum